Although students may attend Zeppelin Universität in several capacities, international students generally enroll as either degree-seeking students or as guest students from a partner university. Students whose aim it is to enrol in a course of study at ZU leading to the completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree apply for admission alongside other applicants from Germany. This formal application process is guided by the Zeppelin Universität Office of Admissions.
Students who intend to spend a semester exchange at ZU will apply as non-degree-seeking guest students directly to the ZU International Office.
- Students who wish to visit ZU for one semester within the framework of a partnership agreement should first notify the international office at their home institution.
- Incoming students will receive notification of formal admission as an exchange student to ZU, assistance with questions regarding the student visa, housing, and general day-to-day activities associated with studying at ZU as well as life in the community.
- Click here for the application form.
- Exchange students are not required to demonstrate proficiency in the German language, for they will enroll in English language courses. TOEFL iBT or IELTS is required for one-semester exchange students. TOEFL iBT: 90 internet-based or IELTS 6.5 (applies to non-English Nations only)
1 November for Spring Semester, 1 June for Fall Semester
Please click here for more information.
Please refer to the following pages if you are interested in a degree-seeking study:
orientation week | January 25th - January 31st, 2020
start of classes | January 27th, 2020
examination period | May 11th - May 30th, 2020
orientation week | September 5th - September 11th, 2020
start of classes | September 7th, 2020
examination period | December 9th - December 22nd, 2020
orientation week | January 23rd - January 29th, 2021
start of classes | January 25th, 2021
examination period | May 10th - May 29th, 2021
The international office is subdivided in the following responsibility areas:
- Erasmus and countries within Europe: please contact our Erasmus Student Coordinator Barbara Reinhardt.
- All other countries: please contact our International Student Coordinator Nina Möller.
Möller, Nina Dipl Kffr
International Student Coordinator | International Office
|Tel:||+49 7541 6009 2041|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009 3009|
|Raum:||FAB 3 | 0.47|
Erasmus Student Coordinator | International Office
|Tel:||+49 7541 6009-2042|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009-3009|