Tuition Fees & Grants
The overall tuition fee for the Executive Master in Mobility Innovations is 24,900 € (6,225 € per semester).
This fee covers:
- all courses, seminars, and colloquia
- the organization of the learning journey to Brussels and the courses taking place in Lyon
- access to university facilities (e.g. restaurant, library, electronic databases, W-LAN, email, intranet, university access card, e-learning environment)
- transcripts of records
- membership to sports club VFB Friedrichshafen and StudentLounge
- the possibility to take part in cultural activities (e.g., university choir, orchestra, theater)
- access to study spaces, sports facilities, and beach area at the lake campus
Please note that in cooperation with some organizations and companies special framework agreements might apply.
Sparkasse Bodensee finances tuition fees at a significantly reduced interest rate.
More information about StudentLoan
ZU Education Fund | ZU Bildungsfonds
Based on the idea of an intergenerational contract, the ZU Education Fund allows students to pay their tuition fees after graduation.
Learn more about the ZU Education Fund (in German)
Tuition fees for executive master programs are tax-deductible. Please consult your tax accountant.