Admission requirements & Application | eMA DiP
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional experience of at least 12 months
- Existing employment or registered self-employment
- English language proficiency (ZU test)
- Successful participation in ZU selection procedure
You can apply anytime. First create a user account for your application. You will then receive log-in data for your personal application portal where you can submit your written application.
The written application includes:
- Answers to a set of questions
- Draft of the applicant's first digital business idea
- Certificates of high school and university degree
- CV (you can submit your CV in either English or German)
- Proof of working experience
- Proof of current employment
Provided that you fulfill all admission requirements, you will be invited for a selection interview and a short English test. Usually, you will receive the decision of the selection committee within a week.
Applications from all organizational backgrounds are welcome.
If you have any questions or issues concerning the application procedure or admission requirements (necessary documents, technical issues etc.) please feel free to contact us.
Gajdukow, Grigori MA
Programm Manager ZU Executive Education
|Tel:||+49 7541 6009-1509|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009-1299|
Büroleiterin ZU Executive Education
|Tel:||+49 7541 6009-1506|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009-1399|