Scholarships & Tuition Fees
The overall tuition fee for the 21-month Executive Master of Digital Pioneering amounts to 25,900 Euro. In some business cooperations, special framework agreements apply (e.g. for scholarships).
Library at Zeppelin University in Friedrichshafen
This fee covers:
- All courses, seminars, and colloquia
- Travel organization for the International Summer Academy
- Access to all university facilities (library, cafeteria, W-LAN incl. setting up an e-mail address, electronic access card)
- Use of electronic professional databases, journal and intranet access
- All fees: enrollment fee, examination fees, fees for general certificates (certificate of enrollment, certificate of exmatriculation, certificates of study)
- Transcripts of Records, as well as all degree-related documents
- Membership of sports club VFB Friedrichshafen and StudentLounge
- Possibility to take part in and attend all cultural offers of the university, such as university choir, university orchestra, theater group, Citizens´ University, etc.
- Access to study spaces (incl. PC with internet access)
- Access to the grounds with their own beach and sports facilities