The two-week International Summer Academy is a mixture of theoretical basic courses (e.g. "Strategic Roadmapping", "Visualization") and discussions with and guided tours at practical experts from the local technology cluster (high tech companies as well as digital startups). It especially addresses the issue of the latest technological developments and their possible applications:
- How can the framework conditions learned to be transferred into concrete projects such as e-health, smart cities or e-government?
- Which processes of convergence can be observed?
- Which current findings of business informatics and information technology for public administration can be used for efficient product development?
- How do you finance transformation projects?
- How do the sectors academia, business, and the public sector cooperate?
In recent years the International Summer Academy took place in Silicon Valley/San Francisco and Cambridge/United Kingdom. In 2019, the International Summer Academy took place at the Tsinghua University (Beijing, China).
Büroleiterin ZU Executive Education
|Tel:||+49 7541 6009-1506|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009-1399|