Admission requirements & Application
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimally 12 months of relevant professional experience
- Existing employment
- English language proficiency (ZU test)
- Successful participation in the ZU admission procedure
You can apply anytime. First create a user account for your application. You will then receive log-in data for your personal application portal where you can submit your written application.
The written application includes:
- Answers to a set of questions
- Certificates of high school and university degree
- Proof of working experience
- Proof of current employment
Provided that you fulfill all admission requirements, you will be invited for a selection interview and two English tests. Usually, you will receive the decision of the admission committee two working days.
If you have any questions concerning admission requirements or the application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Philipp, Thorsten Dr phil
Studiengangsmanager ZU Executive Education
|Tel:||+49 7541 6009-1509|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009-1299|
Acting Academic Program Head